Wednesday, August 21, 2013

3-D DOG HOUSE

  •                                                       Peachy Keen Challenge 13-33 :: 3-D Objects :: Pet ...
  •                                                                     &       My Craft Spot-3D Challenge #109
  •                                                           Hi, the stamp is from my August PKSC-20 set.
    I used my cricut to cut out the 3-D dog house
    out of Tags,bags,boxes & more 2.
    The dog bone is from Create a critter and
    Welcome is from Chalkboard Fonts

4 comments:

  1. Love your patch of grass!! So cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME project, your puppy is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! The texture you've added to your sweet little doghouse looks fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete